Usefull online tools (for editing gpx and ov2)
There are plenty of advanced editing tools (like Basecamp), but those can be very annoying if you want to do some simple editing. Below a list of simple websites/applications I use.
All sorts of generic gpx file options: like splitting and adding height profile to your gpx.
Reverse and cropping gpx files
- In the Menu: Track -> Open -> Select gpx
- Click 'Edit' (on the left)
- Reverse: Click with the right mouse button on a coordinate and select 'Revert Points'
- Crop: Click with the right mouse button on a coordinate and select 'Start here' or 'End here'
- Click the 'Save' icon (on the left)
- A new gpx file will be downloaded...
A list style bases POI Editor (for ov2 files). Not visualized on a map. (Haven't found a tool online to preview all points on a map)
A userfriendly POI editor (Google API key needed)